Asia/Europe Continental Border

Asia/Europe Continental Border

Sunday, February 20, 2011

From the mouth of babes..........

Hi Everyone ! Mama has been writing this blog for a long time, so we thought it was about time to give her a break and we would give you some of our thoughts and feelings !

First- wow, what a ride ! A big giant airplane and something we heard them call "business class"; whatever this business was, we liked it !  We lounged in our chairs, watched movies, slept, ate and played with all the people on the airplane. It was really neat !   We never realized that life outside our baby home was this exciting !  We stayed in hotels, flew to Moscow and ate in fancy restaurants !  We even took a quick trip to Red Square...not sure what that is, but it was cold !

Now here we are landing on what Mama is saying is US soil. Not sure what that means, but we are all smiling and Mama is crying with a smile on her face.  She hugged us and said "You're Americans now babies !".  I guess this is a great thing, we will find out soon enough !

A BIG black car picked us up and we drove to what Mama said was gonna be our home.  We slept most of the way, we were exhausted !  When we finally arrived we stared wide eyed at these two BIG dogs that came and licked our entire faces !  Wow, We never saw such beasts that didn't want to eat us !

Then the hugs and kisses from all these new people. Someone named Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Kath and Bryce and Ray.  Someday we will know who all these people are, but this night we were just exhausted !

Mama and Papa brought us to our new bedroom. Wow- It was nice, a BIG giant bed for us, a TV, a closet all our own and books and stuffed animals everywhere.  Two Giant sea turtles stared down at us from a painting on the wall, that was neat too !

This has been a whirl wind of a week for us.  We became Americans, we got a new home and now we are a family.  This is all gonna take some figuring out on our part !  I know that we have each other as brothers, not sure what that means yet, but I know that we already are used to each other; even if we fight every now ad then. 

Mama is showering us with kisses and hugs and Bath time is so much fun now !!

We will keep you posted on how we are doing, but here we are a month after we left Russia and so far so good. We like it here - even if there are rules to follow ! 

2 comments:

Beth said...

LOVE this post it brought tears to my eyes!!! Noah and Jack are 2 very lucky boys to have such wonderful loving Mama and Papa!!

Anonymous said...

I have being on blog Sites for a while now and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had HIV for 6 years and i never thought I would ever get a cure I had and this made it impossible for me to get married to the man I was supposed to get married to even after 2 years of relationship he broke up with me when he finds out I was HIV positive. So I got to know about Dr. Itua on Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cured and let her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give a try too and use his herbal medicine that was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 soon and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back, If you have (A just reach him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital's issues. He's a good man.