Asia/Europe Continental Border

Asia/Europe Continental Border

Friday, July 2, 2010

Entering the Fourth of July Celebration Weekend......

Well here we are entering the celebration weekend of the summer at the beach in Wildwood.  A second round of re-done docs was sent to Ekat last Friday.  The waiting game continues and now my hopes of travelling in the Fall quickly fade to..."please before Christmas".  The cruelty of the waiting game is very distressing, but I try to occupy my time and much of it is occupied with changing documents. 
The boys' room is ready to go, all the finishing touches in place, except my kids.
Every week I read another story in the paper about Russia that stops my breathe in anticipation...spys, nukes, orphans, relations, etc. --Why can't we just get along, the Cold War IS OVER people.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Christmas? I still have great faith that you'll be there before the first snowfall (and we were there for the first snowfall which was in September that year!).

Next year you'll be cuddling your kiddos as the fireworks boom so enjoy this years' "oooooouuu, aaahhhh"'s and toast to good times soon to come!

~Laura :)

Beth said...

Oh I wish there was something I could do to help get those 2 cutties home to you!!! I TO HAVE FAITH THAT THEY WILL BE HOME FOR HALLOWEEN!!

I agree WHY is Russia in the news so much I agree can't everyone just get along!!!!

Can you post a pictue of the boys room I love to see what it looks like.

Hope we can get together this summer.

Love Beth, Mattie and Jake