Asia/Europe Continental Border

Asia/Europe Continental Border

Thursday, July 29, 2010

More Pictures and more anticipation....

Carol and Richard passed court on July 21, 2010 and they are now officially adopting their beautiful Son, Cole, and daughter Shannon. God Bless them.  I spoke to Richard briefly after their return trip home, and they graciously volunteered to take some documents to Olga for me the following Saturday, when they pick up their children.  Thanks ! Every few dollars of savings helps in this chaos. 
Richard said court was brutal, three hours of interrogations that left them feeling like they were bad parents and bad people. The female judge is every bit and worse of what they say she is.  Her disdain for Americans is very apparent, and her disdain for working women is even more apparent.
                                                                      
So here is Noah (Sasha) going for a walk in JULY, wearing a hat and sweaters. You gotta love these heat crazed people !

I try to breathe and anticipate what questions she might ask us, but its futile. I know that whatever I prepare for, she will throw a curve ball at us.


Ok..I am really going to try not to bring these photos out when my boys are 15 years old. Take a close look at Noah on the right....Do you see the Bumble from Rudolph??  Pink bonnets on Jack...hold on kids, mommy's coming !!!


Jack and Noah, actually looking like little boys, playing outdoors in shorts !!  This si a great play area. When Joe and I were there it was covered in a lot of snow !
Jack looking all serious !
Gotta Love a bonnet on a little boy in July !


Noah Laughing ...but still wearing floral jumpers.
Ah, oh well. I love this culture !
Richard and Carol DeGrace with Cole and Shannon

2 comments:

Beth said...

I have to LAUGH at the wool hats because I heard that Russia was having a HOT summer I guess not in Ekat!! AGAIN where are the summer hats and clothes I gave the baby home!!! Can not wait to see you guys at the end of the month.

Beth

Laura said...

Just wonderful seeing pics of the boys...helps to bring that long wait.

Hang in there -- Sept. starts to become a busy time again after all the summer vacations are done. Don't you wish we had as many vacations? Geeeezzzz!

~Laura