Asia/Europe Continental Border

Asia/Europe Continental Border

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Angels in Waiting

I may have begaun this posting a little late, but it's never too late too catch up. Please allow me to tell you a little about our journey towards adoption.
It was March 2009 and we had futility completed our second, and what I determined was our final, attempt at IVF (in-vitro fertilization). It was almost like a light bulb that went off in my head and said "what the heck are you still doing on this road?!" I had to agree. I was done this path of pain, worry, stress, surgeries, and procedures. Being mentally violated by thoughts and hopes of babies. I was done....officially and mentally. I turned to Joe and said "We are starting the process of adoption, I can do this with or without you, but I prefer to do it with you." He understood how tired I was and he was certainly equally as mentally exhausted. Thus began our journey into the wonderful world of adoption.

No comments: