Asia/Europe Continental Border

Asia/Europe Continental Border

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Phone Call

It was July 28, 2009 and I was on my way to Dr. Alexander for my routine quarterly visit. My cell phone rang in the car and I quickly noticed Michalina's number (from Frank Adoption). My heart began racing and my palms immediately were sweating as I answered the phone.

Michalina said they were expecting several referrals from the Tver region in September or October and she had wanted to prepare us for acceptance into the region.

WOW ! we weren't expecting a call until sometime in December and to get this notice was very exciting !
She emailed us some paperwork that Tver needed, a lot of redundancy but it still had to be done.

You will find that Russia's paperwork requirements get quite repetitive, but then again doesn't every bureaucracy in government??!!

Now we completed our Tver paperwork and waited for a referral !

No comments: