Asia/Europe Continental Border

Asia/Europe Continental Border

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You have a court date......Maybe

October 25 2010 and my phone rings....."Unknown Number", my hands start to sweat because I think I know who it is.  Could it be??  Yes, Its Michalina from Frank Adoption and she has news. 
I seems the judge has accepted our dossier !  I cried and cried and could not believe it.  She ordered the boys' paperwork to be started and it seemed "unprecedented" as Michalina put it, that the judge wanted NO updates on paperwork.  Really !!???
NO. Michalina calls me about a half hour later and says, sorry I was wrong. Just a few documents need to be updated.
So I rushed home to start my docs. No problems, I got this covered. I have become the document queen !
If all goes well we should travel by the end of Nov and have a court date for 1st week of Dec. 
YES !! I want my boys home by Christmas !
But, I always proceed with caution because that has been my experience.  So right now I do the paperwork and hold my breathe !

2 comments:

Beth said...

we are sooo excited for you!!! COME ON COURT DATE!! If you do not hear soon I will have to send Mattie to see the judge and you know what will happen to the RIDUCULOUS JUDGE then. What a great christmas present!!!!!!!!

Love, Beth, Mattie and Jake

Laura said...

Ah-ha!!! This is news we have all been waiting to hear! I know, I know...not buying tickets yet but hey, this is wonderful news. When you and I talked on the phone, we figured December given the Judge's track record of 6 months between initial finished dossier submission and court.

I'm going to bed happy -- those boys are one more step closer to being home with mama and papa!!!

Hugs,
Laura :)