Asia/Europe Continental Border

Asia/Europe Continental Border

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Documents never end...............

Yesterday I took a road trip.....to University of Pennsylvania.  Kathlyn, my best friend and one of the boy's future Godmother, came with me; We got the document we needed from the School of Social Policy; even though we walked around the campus back and forth for about 30 minutes until someone heard what building we were looking for and directed us.  We only walked past it 4 times !

We got the SEAL AND THE SIGNATURE for her heiness in Ekat that sits on her royal throne and is a miserable B.   Boy I can't wait until I put this blog public !! 
Then the phone rings as we are sitting in the car getting ready to leave the parking lot.  It was Michalina with yet another request from the judge.
NOW, the judge wants a letter from the licensing authority stating the day the Golden Cradle License was issued and the day it expires.  Forget that they already have the Verification Letter and the actual License itself.  I told Michalina " but the issue and expiration date are ON THE DAMN LICENSE".  She agreed and didn't understand.  She called Olga again and asked what was up???
The Judge just wants it....no ifs, ands, or buts. 
Right about now I am forming the words that I am going to say to this judge when I get there.  Of course, after I actually get my kids.
Michalina and Monica are trying to get a hold of the licensing authority in Trenton to see what they can do. Jared Rolsky, the Director is in Barbados until Saturday.

I told Michalina; I am getting on a plane Saturday the 11 Dec and leaving for Russia. I am NOT changing my ticket, I am not cancelling anything, I am NOT getting another document.  Between you and Monica, GET THE DOCUMENT and send it to Russia when you have it.  I will be there for 2 weeks and I ain't going no place !! 

I was done............then we went to the Olive Garden, filled up on cheesy, gooey, fattening lunch, dessert and of course---several glasses of wine !

The world makes you into a bitch, no matter how quietly you go, so you may as well go kicking and screaming.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ah, the labor pains continue. Keep pushing forward, Sandy. You're so close!

~Laura

Beth said...

OK enough with the paper work Judge and give Sandy and Joe there boys. really what is her problem, just because she has NO ONE to spend the Holiday with does not mean she can make everyones life misserable!! YES make Frank do some of the work for you I mean come on they make enough money!!! I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE UP DATED PICTURES OF THE BOYS..

Sandy LaMonaca-DiEduardo said...

MISS YOU GUYS !!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT !!
NEXT EMAILS AND POSTS WILL BE COMING FROM RUSSIA !!